Join Rockstart’s 150-day Web & Mobile Program to grow your company and get ready for investment. Rockstart supports entrepreneurs with a strong purpose by connecting them with the brightest minds in the industry. We’re looking for startups with a great founding team, a well-built product and early traction to create solutions for big problems.
We’re interested in startups that are creating the future, using promising new technologies to make a positive impact.
Focus areas include:
- Sharing economy concepts – to address the under-utilization of assets;
- Enterprise software and SaaS solutions – tools for niche target audiences that are cheaper, faster, smarter than e.g. traditional players in the market;
- (Niche) online Marketplaces – connecting supply&demand from old industries to the digital world;
- 3D printing and modeling – inventing the future of manufacturing;
- Fintech – disrupting the large financial institutions;
- Logistics & transportation – creating efficiencies in the economy;
- Cybersecurity – increased connectivity leads to an increased risk of being hacked;
- Education – if you don’t learn, you don’t grow;
- Make programming reachable – make software development easier and more accessible;
- Cryptocurrencies & blockchain technologies – this is a whole new game changer;
- Recruitment/hiring platforms – products that help us find, screen and hire the best talent faster, cheaper and better;
- CRM, Sales & Lead generation tools – making it easier for companies to find and close new customers;
- Legal tech – looking to improve and standardize (employment) contracts, Investment deals, etc.
- Productivity tools – getting the most out of our day-to-day work or personal life
- Interruptions are at an all-time high – what types of products will let us live on our own terms?
- Wildcard concepts – use novel initiatives to focus on big problems/inefficiencies in our society.
The 2018 Web & Mobile cohort just ended, keep an eye on the website for the Web & Mobile 2019 program announcement.