WHO WE ARE
We – Rockstart Enterprises B.V. and its affiliated companies (collectively: “Rockstart“) – respect your privacy. We are committed to protecting your information. Please read the following policy to understand how we collect and handle your information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process information that you provide to us by completing forms on various sections of our website, including:
- News and publications – subscribing to our newsletter
- Careers – applying for a job or an internship
- Events – signing up for an event or registering interest in being notified about events
- Accelerator – applying for an accelerator program or registering interest in being notified about an accelerator program
- Spaces – applying for a spot at Rockstart Spaces or registering interest in hosting your event or meeting at Rockstart Spaces
- Answers – applying for a Rockstart Answers event or registering interest in bringing Rockstart Answers to your city
- Impact – applying for a Rockstart Impact program or registering interest in being notified about Rockstart Impact
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the purposes specified in the relevant part of the website and for other purposes for which you give your consent.
- Social Media cookies – you can share the contents of our website through social media by using the social media buttons. These buttons function through the use of social media cookies that have been placed by social media parties (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). More information about these cookies can be found on the social media parties’ own websites.
- Analytical cookies – on our website we measure the behaviour of our visitors in order to be able to improve the contents of our website, and to align these contents to the needs of visitors.
- Functional cookies – these cookies help us to provide you with the best experience and also allows certain parts of our website to run properly.
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the setting on your browser so that it will not accept cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
LINKS TO WEBSITES OF OTHERS
Our website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not control or endorse these policies. Please check these policies before you submit your personal information to these websites.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
If part or all of our assets are transferred to another organization (e.g. in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy), your information collected through our website may be among the transferred items. We will notify you before transferring your information to a new entity if the new entity’s processing of your information will materially differ from that set forth in this policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy at any time without giving you notice, so please check it regularly.
QUESTIONS, CORRECTION AND REMOVAL OF INFORMATIONS
Should you have any questions in relation to this policy or any information we hold about you (e.g. if you would like to have your personal information corrected or removed or if you no longer wish to be contacted by us), please let us know at: email@example.com or Rockstart, Attn. Website Manager, Herengracht 182, 1016 BR Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
This policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.
ROCKSTART. WE LOVE STARTUPS.